Faculty, Staff and Retiree Giving: The All University Fund Drive
Miranda Divozzo is one of the many students impacted by the AUFD.
She addressed donors at the celebration of the completion of a successful campaign in 2013.
Faculty, staff and retires are among our closest friends at OU. Many choose to support the programs and students that they work with every day or a special project on campus. Giving sets you apart as a leader in the Oakland University community, supports our mission and allows you to make a difference to OU students.
- NEW this year, Annual Named Scholarships, starting at $1,000, allow you to directly impact the life of a student.
- President Hynd's office will provide a $0.50 on the dollar match for your AUFD gift, up to a $2,500 match for a $5,000 gift.
- Your gift may qualify you for recognition societies, special event invitations and more. Many employees are members of our Black & Gold Society, which honors donors at all levels who make a gift for three or more consecutive years.
- Participation is easy! One-time or ongoing payroll deductions are are an easy way to make a big impact. Or, give online, print a gift form, or learn more about planned giving options.
- Gifts to OU receive a tax-receipt.
Thank you for making a difference!
Ways to Give
You may direct your gift to the program(s) of your choice - see the gift funds page complete list. For more information, contact us.
Giving online is quick, easy, and secure. Make a one-time gift to the fund of your choice, or set up a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly pledge payment.
AUFD Online Payroll Deduction is one of the fastest, easiest and most convenient ways to make your gift. With the Online Payroll Deduction form, you are able to:
- Establish the total amount of your payroll deduction
- Pick pay period to begin your donation
- Donate to multiple funds
- Select the ongoing payroll deduct option - you can “set it and forget it”, and there are no annual forms to fill out. Cancel or modify your deduction at any time.
Prefer to send in your donation? Download and complete this form to send with your donation to:
All-University Fund Drive
2200 North Squirrel Road
Rochester, MI 48309
Looking to leave a legacy at OU? Download and complete an AUFD Planned Giving Form. Planned gifts include bequests, IRA rollovers, and charitable gift annuities. Contact us for more information.
The All-University Fund Drive is supported by a network of volunteers across campus. Team captains and leaders tell own stories about why they support OU, educate their team mates about the AUFD and answering questions about the philanthropy process and its importance on campus.
To find your team captain and leader, please select your school or unit below. While most areas are represented by a team leader, some still need volunteers! Contact the Office of Annual Giving at (248) 370-4504 if you are interested in volunteering as a team leader.